Micromax has launched Micromax Smarty 4.3 A65 in India recently.The phone runs on Android Gingerbread, has a 1GHz single-core processor and comes with a memory capacity of 512MB RAM, 190MB user memory, and 4GB ROM.
The device is equipped with a 2-megapixel back camera with flash, and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera which allows for video chatting.
Micromax says that the 1,350mAh battery offers 5 hours of talktime, and 200 hours of standby time.
The Smarty 4.3 device to be the first Android smartphone from Micromax that runs on Spreadtrum’s chipset after the company invested $10 million in Micromax last year.
The Price of Micromax Smarty A65 4.3 is Rs 4,999.
Micromax Smarty A65 4.3 Key Features
- Processor: 1GHz single-core
- OS: Android Gingerbread 2.3.5
- Memory: 512MB RAM, 190MB user memory, 4GB ROM
- Dimensions: 69.7x130x10.95 mm
- Display: 262K colors, 4.3-inch 480×800 pixels
- Camera: 2-megapixel with flash, no auto-focus; 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- Battery: 1,350mAh; 5 hours of talktime, 200 hours of standby time